According to the difference in the structure of sheet metal parts, the sheet metal processing process can be different, but basically no more than the following points:
1. Blanking of sheet metal processing
There are various ways of cutting, mainly the following ways:
1. Shearing machine: It uses shearing machine to cut simple pieces of strip material. It is mainly prepared for mold blanking and forming. The cost is low and the precision is lower than 0.2, but it can only process strips or blocks without holes and corners. material.
2. Punching machine: It is to use the punching machine to punch out the flat parts after unfolding the parts on the plate in one or more steps to form various shapes of materials. Production, but to design the mold.
3. NC CNC blanking: When NC blanking, the CNC machining program must first be written. Using programming software, the drawn unfolding diagram is written into a program that can be recognized by the NC CNC machining machine, so that it can punch on the flat plate step by step according to these programs. Each configuration is a flat plate, but its structure is caused by the tool structure, the cost is low, and the accuracy is less than 0.15.
4. Laser cutting: It uses laser cutting to cut the structure and shape of the plate on a large plate. Like NC cutting, a laser program needs to be written. It can cut flat parts of various complex shapes, with high cost and high precision. less than 0.1.
5. Sawing machine: mainly used for aluminum profiles, square tubes, round tubes, round bars, etc., with low cost and low precision.
2. Sheet metal processing fitter: countersinking, tapping, reaming, drilling
The angle of the countersunk hole is generally 120°C for pulling rivets, and 90°C for countersunk head screws for tapping inch bottom holes.
3. Sheet metal processing flanging:
Also known as hole-pulling and hole-turning, it is to draw a slightly larger hole on a smaller base hole, and then tap it. Teeth are generally used for shallow flanging with thin plate thickness and normal hole circumference, and the thickness basically does not change. When the thickness is allowed to be thinned by 30%-40%, the flange height can be increased by 40%-60% than normal. When the thickness is 50% thinner, the maximum flanging height can be obtained. When the plate thickness is large, such as the plate thickness above 2.0, 2.5, etc., it can be tapped directly.
Fourth, sheet metal processing punch:
It is a sheet metal processing process that uses mold forming. Generally, punching machines include punching, corner cutting, blanking, punching convex hulls (bumps), punching and tearing, punching, forming and other processing methods. The processing requires corresponding processing methods. The mold is used to complete the operation, such as punching blanking mold, convex shell mold, tearing mold, punching mold, forming mold, etc. The operation mainly pays attention to the position and direction.
Five, sheet metal processing pressure riveting:
Pressure riveting mainly includes pressure riveting nut, screw, loose, etc., which is completed by hydraulic riveting machine or punch, riveting it to sheet metal parts, and riveting method, which should pay attention to the directionality.