Factory Technical Specification for CNC programming engineers
1. Define the responsibilities of the programmer -- take full responsibility for the processing quality, processing efficiency, cost control and error control in the whole CNC manufacturing process of the mold.
2. When the programmer receives the new mold, he must understand the requirements of the mold, the rationality of the mold structure, the steel used in the upper and lower mold, the tolerance requirements of the product and the plastic materials. Distinguish clearly where is the glue level, where is the PL side, where is the collision wear, wipe wear, where can be empty. At the same time should communicate with the technician, determine the content of CNC processing.
3. After receiving the new mold, the programmer shall, in principle, open the list of copper material at the first time. Before filling in the list, the copper bar must be removed, which can be undressed, but must have the size of the palm bottom, and determine the size of the copper bar code and spark bit. The first batch of copper material must be opened within 2 days, and all copper material must be opened within 10 days, which can be divided into 4 times of bom.
4 copper rough, young male construction drawings are filled in with 2 program list, can be processed in the old machine tool workpiece or must be processed in high speed workpiece in the "workpiece placement direction" blank with words and notes. Copper in the "workpiece placement direction" blank with "TFR-ISO" view, steel in the "workpiece placement direction" blank with "TOP" and "TFR-ISO" view, indicating the reference Angle. A "FRONT" or "LEFT" view must be added for artifacts that do not fully express their orientation. Steel should be personally compared with the actual workpiece, confirm the reference direction, workpiece size and processing surface.
5. When the steel material is roughened, the cutting quantity of Z is 0.5-0.7mm. When the copper material is roughened, the cutting quantity of Z is 1.0-1.5mm (inside
1.0mm, 1.5mm for the reference edge).
6. In parallel finishing milling, MA × IMumstepover is set according to "Parallel finishing Optimal equihigh parameter table". Before finishing milling, the remaining amount should be kept as small as possible, 0.10-0.2mm of steel. Copper is 0.2 -- 0.5 mm. Do not use R knife fine gongs with large area of the plane 7. Leave 0.05mm margin for the rubbing surface or the rubbing surface FIT mold. For some important small rubbing surface, leave 0.1mm margin for the rubbing surface, and the surrounding PL surface is processed in place. The sealing position of the larger PL surface of the lower die is 10mm-25mm (the standard is 18mm) and the outer air avoidance is 0.15mm (to be determined by the department supervisor).
8. Fast cutting to 3mm height (relative processing depth) close to the feed should be 600mm/m, Z cutting F speed with spiral cutting and external feeding should be 1000 mm/m, Z cutting F speed with stepping knife should be 300mm/m, Internal fast moving (cross) feed is 6500mm/m (must go G01).
9. When using φ 63R6, φ 40R6, φ 30R5 flying knife to open thick, the margin left side wall unilateral 0.8mm, left 0.4mm at the bottom. Do not step on the knife phenomenon, do not use φ 63R6 processing range small inner frame. Use φ 32R0.8, φ 25R0.8, φ 20R0.8, φ 16R0.8 tool semi-finishing, large plane reprocessing, ensure that the bottom left 0.15mm margin, convenient next tool can be directly finishing the bottom of the workpiece.
10. Before finishing milling, a knife with a smaller diameter must be used to rough clear the margin of the Angle. Where the Angle cannot be cleared, the surface must be blocked to avoid excessive margin of the Angle leading to tool damage when finishing milling, and to ensure that the margin is uniform when finishing milling.
11. The clamping length of the tool does not need the maximum depth or exceeds the maximum depth, and the data of L, B and D must be indicated in the remarks column of the program list when the tool needs to be lengthened and the tool has a certain length of space avoidance. L - represents the clamping length of the tool, B - represents the length of the tool, D - represents the diameter of the elongated head.
12. When roughing, add the positive direction of the mold material Z to +5mm, and the unilateral direction of the mold material XY to +3mm.
13. When the copper is removed, we must check whether the bottom of the palm is enough to avoid empty space. We must put the removed copper into the workpiece that needs spark processing, and carefully check whether the coloring is enough to avoid empty space. The copper males that are approximately symmetric should be checked to see if they are completely symmetric and if the vacancies are the same. Don't be self-righteous and don't check.
14. The processed copper must meet the standards:
(1) Accurate size, tolerance: ±0.02mm, ±0.04mm;
(2) No deformation;
(3) The knife grain is clear, no especially rough knife grain;
The line is clear, the knife can not afford to order;
⑸ No obvious difficult to remove the front;
⑹ the thickness of the palm is guaranteed to be 15-25 mm, and the standard is 20mm;
The male copper code is correct.
⑻ lower the spark level around the reference level.
15. Copper removal principle:
(1) Feasibility of processing;
⑶ Enough strength, no deformation;
(4) Convenient processing;
⑸ Copper public cost;
⑹ beautiful appearance;
The less ⑺ the copper male, the better;
⑻ symmetrical products as far as possible to process the left and right copper together, shift processing.
16. Reference guidelines for the use of knives
(1) The general size of steel roughing as far as possible use φ 30R5, larger steel as far as possible use φ 63R6;
The copper open coarse height of 70mm below the use of M16 tool; Height between 70-85mm use M20 tool; M25 tool is selected between 85 and 120mm in height; More than 120mm use φ 25R0.8, φ 32R0.8 flying knife;
(3) Copper male 2D shape smooth knife, height below 50mm using M12 tool; Height between 50-70mm, M16 tool selection; Height between 70-85mm, choose M20; Height between 85-120mm, choose M25; More than 120mm with φ 25R0.8, φ 32R0.8 flying knife processing;
(4) flat surface or higher surface as far as possible to choose φ 20R4, φ 25R5, φ 40R6 as a light knife tool;
See rough and finish processing parameters table for specific processing parameters.
17. Workpiece testing requirements:
(1) The programmer shall be responsible for the test results;
(2) The workpiece shall be tested according to the seven requirements of Article 14;
(3) Steel in principle in the machine tool detection before the machine, night shift processing good steel as far as possible to arrange to tomorrow morning programmer check after the machine, midnight must be off the workpiece, by the operator group chief detection, the next day by the programmer confirmed. Large parts by the team leader or clerk to inform the technician to get the workpiece;
(4) Copper in principle in the "to be tested area" detection, detection OK, by the programmer placed in time to the "qualified area", mold technician only allowed to take away the workpiece in the "qualified area";
The unqualified workpiece should be reported to the department supervisor, who will decide whether to reprocess, refueling or accept the unqualified workpiece;
The department director such as unqualified workpiece according to the qualified workpiece inspection and resulting in mold quality accident, the department director shall bear the main responsibility.
18. Relevant standards stipulate:
The four sides of the upper and lower molds are divided into the middle, and the bottom is zero;
(2) The four sides of the original mold are divided into two parts. If PL plane is plane, the number of plane is taken; If PL is not a plane, take the number of the base. Number of reference Angle of non-original mold (reference Angle mark △);
The line on both sides of the middle, the bottom of the line touch unilateral, depth touch bottom is zero;
⑷ Copper public special coarse public "T", coarse public "R", young public "F";
⑸ Inside the upper and lower mold printing mold number corner is the reference Angle;
⑹ the copper male shape of the stop of package R is 0.08mm small, to ensure that the product does not scrape hands;
The processing direction of the workpiece, in principle, X direction is long size, Y direction is short size;
⑻ the use of "contour", "the best contour" way of fine processing, processing direction as far as possible to take the "smooth milling"; When using flying knife to fine milling, must take "along milling";
The "parallel + contour" machining mode is suggested to be preferred for fine milling of copper common surface, which is 55 degrees parallel and 52 degrees contour; There's 2 degrees of overlap. The tool used must be the ball knife cutting high depth direction of the spark bit requirements +0.02mm;
→ In principle, four corners of copper palm bottom, there is a corner corresponding to the mold base Angle bevel Angle C6, the other three corners rounded R2; Larger copper male C Angle and R Angle can be correspondingly larger;
(11) In principle, the highest point of the workpiece is Z zero, the purpose:
(1) To prevent forgetting to set a safety height caused by knife collision;
(2) The depth of the cutting tool reflects the most conservative length required;
(12) when processing copper male shape with white steel knife, the spark level parameter should be 0.015mm more than the required negative;
The copper set shall be machined to the bottom and 0.2mm shall be left at the bottom (to prevent the cutter from touching the code board).
(14) preparation and calculation of curved surface tolerance: 0.05mm, 0.025mm, 0.008mm;
Participant steel finishing straight face has a CUTTING capacity of 1.2mm with alloy knife and 0.50mm with tool handle. Machining straight surface must be along milling;
(16 copper) Publish the material list. In principle, the length should be controlled within 250mm and the height should be controlled within 100mm.
⒄ in steel material on the machine no. 7 and 8 in the coarse, coarse, left side or greater amount of 0.3 mm, the bottom of the remaining amount acuity 0.15 mm (Alice trunk of lower die profile remaining quantity can be 0.15 mm or higher);
⒅ Board standard M8 20x20 (multiple) M10 30x30(multiple)
Welcome physical simulations of all steel processing procedures must be performed to determine their correctness and reduce processing errors.
19. When the copper material is opened, the long and wide unilateral allowance is 2.5mm, and the total height allowance is 2-3mm, that is, 100×60×42 should be opened 105×65×45. The dimensions of length and width should be multiples of 5, and the height can be any integer. The minimum external dimension of copper male is 40×20×30 (after processing is OK).
20. Spark count paper should be concise, clear and easy to understand. Copper graph lines to be thicker, as far as possible with integer size. Copper reference Angle should be marked clearly, including mold number, copper serial number, copper 3D map, spark position size, matters needing attention (alignment, shift processing, rotating processing, post-disassembling insert processing, copper wire cutting, etc.), programmer signature confirmation, department director review (specific according to the sample).
21. Copper wire cutting drawings should be concise, clear and easy to understand. The place to be cut should be represented by profile line, including mold number, copper male number, spark position, reference position of computer drawing, line cutting slope size, matters needing attention, website of computer drawing, programmer signature confirmation, department supervisor review (specific according to sample).